low cost programmable controller
Suitable for many different control and monitoring applications.
This low cost controller handles simple regimes by monitoring a limited number of sensors, often just temperature and humidity, and activating a small number of relays and/or alarms.
The MAXI 6 software is written to customer specifications and pre-loaded into the controller.
Logging of inputs is possible and CSV format log data can be uploaded to a PC via serial cable (RS232/RS485) but this ‘entry level’ controller has no logging management software.
- Up to 3 sensor inputs and up to 6 relay outputs
- Up to 4 digital inputs and 1 variable output
- Temperature card has one PT100 input
- Humidity card has one humidity input
- ‘Current’ card has one 4 to 20 ma input
- DAC card with four 0 to 10 v dc outputs
- Current driver card with four 4 to 20 ma outputs
If you need
- live monitoring and logging,
- configurable regimes,
- remote live monitoring of the controller,
- export logged data to CSV
- Simple drying regimes – fruit, biltong, etc.
- Curtain control in a broiler house
- Proving oven control
- Boiler control
- Fogger control
- Growing tunnel