time and attendance management system
MAXITIME analyses the clockings collected by the MAXI CONTROL readers – portable or fixed location, proximity technology or biometric (fingerprint) – and using scheduled shift rules, calculates hours worked, overtime, etc. and monitors attendance and absences.
MAXITIME combines with access control barriers like turnstiles to provide extra security and control.
- To manage work schedules and shift rosters
- To record all movements in and out during a worked day.
- To determine which work rules to apply each day.
- To apply the shift rules to determine time worked, scheduled and unscheduled breaks, lost time, etc.
- To allocate time worked to pay categories i.e. normal time, overtime, etc.
- To balance out normal and overtime, if necessary.
- To send summarized pay hours to the payroll.
- To send paid leave to the payroll.
- To report on employee attendance, highlighting late arrivals, absences, trends, etc.
- To keep detailed histories of attendance and pay types.
- To keep absence register – type, reason, paid or unpaid, day of week, etc.
- Accurate time keeping and wage calculations.
- Reduction in payroll processing time.
- Lower absenteeism and tardiness rates.
- Restriction of toilet, smoke and unauthorised breaks.
- Improved management of overtime.
- Improved management of paid and unpaid leave.
- Detailed ‘evidence’ vital for successful, legal disciplinary procedures.
In other words,
- Lower wage bills.
- Improved labour productivity.
- Reduced administrative costs.
- Immediate payback.