MAXI CONTROL have developed a range of programmable controllers and sensors used to monitor and control environmental conditions for a variety of applications.
Our temperature and humidity sensors are suited for most control environments, but our controllers connect to many other types of sensors required for specialised applications, e.g. wind speed and wind direction (weather stations), pressure, light, gases, pulses, digital counters, 0-10v or 4-20mA inputs.
- MAXI 6 cost effective ‘entry level’ controller with 3 inputs + 6 outputs
- MAXI 64 sophisticated modular, programmable controller with up to 32 inputs and up to 64 outputs
Examples of applications
- Drying and curing: wood, macadamia and other nuts, fruit, biltong, maize, tobacco, potatoes, onions
- Degreening/ripening of fruit
- Greenhouses and growing tunnels
- Poultry houses
- Incubator/setter control
- Mushroom farming
- Machine monitoring and control